G530H 4FILE , WITH TOOLS DOWNLOAD
BL AP CP CSC
ODIN 3.10.6: DOWNLOAD
how to update with odin
- Download the firmware for Galaxy G530H on your PC from the above link and extract the firmware, You’ll get a tar.md5 file after extraction.
- Download Odin v3.10 from above link and extract it.
- Now Turn off your phone.
Press and hold Home+Power+Volume Down button for few seconds and release when a warning screen appears. Press the Volume Up button from the warning screen to enter into download mode.
- Launch Odin v3.10on your computer and then connect your Galaxy G530H to the computer via USB Data Cable.
- The ID”Com box in Odin will turn blue. This means that your device is connected successfully.
- In Odin click on the AP option and choose the extracted (tar.md5) firmware for Galaxy G530H that you downloaded in the first step.
- Make sure F.Reset Time and Auto Reboot options are checked in Odin.
- After doing all the above steps and all is set, click on the Start button to begin the process. Odin will start flashing the firmware on the phone. Wait for some time to complete the process.
Note: If Odin stops at any point then unplug the cable, close Odin, run Odin again and repeat the process.
- After the completion of the process. Odin will show a PASS message on the Screen and your device will restart automatically.