How to active the Factory Reset Protection (Google Account Protection):You may find the video tutorial right here video tutorial or use the below instructions.
- First of all, turn on the device and connect your phone to the wi-fi.
- Afterwards from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Accounts.
- Then tap Add Account.
- Select Google account.
- Continue the operations of completing the necessary fields.
- After inputting correct information and accepting all terms Factory Reset Protection should be activated.
- In order to introduce additional set the pattern as your screen lock protection.
What to do if my phone has Samsung Account protection?Some of the newest Samsung phones besides Factory Reset Protection have additional protection called Reactivaton Lock. The Reactivation Lock on SAMSUNGJ700F Galaxy J7 is a protection feature that enables you to use your Samsung account to prevent anyone else from activating your SAMSUNG J700F Galaxy J7 in case the device is missing.
When you have turned on your reactivation lock, you will be asked to log in with your Samsung account before performing a factory reset by using settings or after accomplish the hard reset operation by Recovery Mode. In case you manage to hard reset your phone on some point of the initialize process you will be asked to input Samsung ID and password.
You can have the huge problem when you forgot the Samsung Account login data. Nowadays the only way to bypass this protection is by using one of the paid services.
If you were looking for reliable and verified service solving described problem we definitely recommend you to use the following offer: Bypass Samsung Protection